If you are looking for the NABARD schemes under the government of India, then you are the right place. In this piece of article, we will be mentioning about all the schemes that NABARD is running under the Government of India. There are total 13 schemes that the NABARD NABARD is running under the Government of India. Just in case if you are interested in availing these subsidies under the NABARD. Then you can simply go and contact to the nearest NABARD branch of your area. Or you can check out their website for more details.
This is the March 2017 subsidy schemes that NABARD is running. However, till the time you are reading this article. It is possible that there will be any changes to these schemes. However, we do not think that there will be any changes this soon. Moving ahead here is the list of all the Indian government sponsored subsidy schemes that NABARD is running.
The Government Sponsored NABARD Schemes:
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme – Subsidy For Organic Farming and Production of Bio-fertilizers.
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme For Setting Up Of Rural Godowns and Storage Infrastructure.
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme for Agricultural and Marketing Infrastructure Upgradation.
- Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme for Setting Up Of Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centers.
- Warehouse Infrastructure Fund For Construction of Cold Storages, Warehouses, Silos and other Cold Chain Infrastructure.
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM).
- Scheme for promotion of Women SHGs (WSHGs) in backward & LWE districts of.
- Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Up-gradation of Micro & Small Enterprises.
- Long-Term Irrigation Fund For Farmers To Build Irrigation Canals.
- National Livestock Mission for the rearing of Pigs, Poultry, Buffalos, and Rabbits.
- Funding For Setting Up Food Processing Units and Food.
- Capital Subsidy-cum-Refinance Scheme for Installation of Solar Off-grid.
- GoI Scheme – DAIRY ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT SCHEME .
However, there is no guarantee about the schemes as Government keeps changing the schemes. As well sometimes one scheme gets merges to another. Also often we see that the government has discontinued a few schemes and all these things are normal. There is any change can happen anytime. So just in case if you want to avail any of the above-mentioned schemes you better visit the nearest NABARD office of your locality and ask them about the authentic information. You should not take any of the schemes that listed online as a genuine one because the government-sponsored schemes are unsteady, and the changes in schemes keep happening. Like if you came to know about a government scheme today and you are planning to take advantage of the scheme next month. Then let me tell you there is no guarantee if the scheme will be available or not.
So it is always good to meet the NABARD people in persona and ask them about all this related information. Also, you should not trust any person expect the NABARD office staffs. As any random people can be a fraud. So you better visit to the NABARD office for latest Government sponsored schemes related information. Understand the plans there and move further. You will find so many information related to the Government sponsored schemes running under NABARD online. However, you should not trust them. You should only trust them if the information is available on the official website of NAVABRD. Also, try to stay away from the third party websites as they can be fraud. So basically you have to be pretty sure before taking up any of the schemes. Make sure you have read the terms and conditions. Understood everything related to the scheme. Also, you will be getting all the schemes form online on the official websites. So do not try to access third party websites and before applying for any scheme make sure you have double checked every document that you are submitting. You may also need to submit passport size photographs and identity proofs so do inquiry about the documents that you need to submit. Some government-sponsored schemes also allow you to apply online so check for the online application option too. And be 100 percent sure before doing anything related to the schemes.